The new generation AMI system from LINYANG and TECUN is a highly integrated network and a systematic solution for measuring, collecting, storing and analyzing the consumption of users in electricity, water and gas services.
The energy infrastructure of Latin America has remained almost intact during the last decades especially in its physical part and the way in which consumption data are collected.
At the same time the demand is constantly growing and users are distributed through increasingly extensive and remote areas over the years.
The ideal for the energy sector or the main trend is to achieve the integration of computer technologies to physical structures so that the resources used in generation, transport and distribution of energy have a better use.
The AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) system is adapted to the current needs of the energy sector, with the possibility of being integrated to the management of data collection from other sectors and sufficient adaptability to take advantage of and manage new applications in the future.
- Administration of residential measurement reading
- Administration of the reading of measurement Commercial / Industrial
- Macromeasurement reading management
- Administration of the sale of pre-paid energy
- Administration for the rational use of energy (Smart Home)
- Analysis and energy balances for decision making
- System Administration
- Advanced Applications